- In a pot add 2 cups of water for every 1 cup of dry quinoa.
- Cook over low heat for about 15 -20 minutes (until water has consumed). Let it cool completely.
- Meanwhile slice shiitake mushrooms, place in a bowl and season with oil and tamari. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Strain the shiitake mushrooms and keep the leftover marinade.
- Cut al veggies except the shiitake and mix in a bowl. Season with the shiitake marinade, lime, oil, salt and pepper. Let veggies sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and cooled quinoa and mix well.
- Serve and incorporate all toppings. Eat immediately