NEW DATES COMING SOON
Wild plant cooking retreat
Wild plant cooking retreat is a perfect opportunity to disconnect and go deep into nature. Embark on a sensory pathway while observing it’s full potential and discover yourself through plants, trees and soil.
You will learn how to forage, develop awareness, recognize wild edible plants and explore their applications in healthy cooking. Every day, after long walks picking wild plants, we will make delicious recipes and share them in an old water mill located in the mountains of Segovia.
Wild plant foraging makes us understand our symbiotic relationship with plants; their particular beauty, culinary uses, medicinal properties and elaboration of perfumes, creams and other personal care products.
Ethnobotanical cuisine activates our senses and brings to light a new culinary and therapeutic dimension, making us ponder on what we eat, why we eat, how we eat, where and when we eat.
At the same time we will enjoy face yoga morning sessions, learn how to use essential oils, relax at the riverbank and enjoy sensory dinners that will reveal the essence of full nutrition.
Molino del Feo is am inspiring reconverted tradicional mill brimming with energy. It is located in a 3-hectare property, near Ventosilla and Tejadilla (Segovia), only 1 hour from Madrid. It is a unique place to find peace, surrounded by junipers and oak trees.
You will be staying in two independent houses full of charm. They both have drinking water, heating, Wi-Fi , as well as new bedding, towels and organic bath gel, shampoo and body cream.
- Welcome talk and walk around the mill with Vanessa Losada
- 2 nights accommodation in double room. Shared use.
- 3 days full board healthy seasonal food (suitable for vegans, vegetarians, gluten free): 2 therapeutic breakfasts, 2 ethnobotanical meals, 2 sensory dinners, organic teas all day.
- 2 sessions of 60 minutes face yoga.
- 2 guided wild plant gathering routes and collection of edible plants.
- 2 sessions of ethnobotanic cooking.
- Essential oils and personal care workshop
- Sun, air, relax
- Farewell talk.
- End registration date: dates to be confirmed
- Retreat date: dates to be confirmed
- Arrival: Friday 18h
- Departure: Sunday 18h
- Address: Molino del Feo. Camino de Pradena s/n 40165 Ventosilla y Tejadilla ( Segovia)
- Price per person: € 450 double use room (shared or private bathroom)
- MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of possible food allergies, please email us before booking the retreat: email@example.com.
- Vanessa Losada is not responsible for any incidents arising from the consumption contraindicated foods in individuals with food allergies, sensitivities or intolerances.
- Payed in advance with reservation (reservation period until March XX)
- Payment and booking must be made through: www.vanessalosada.com
- All prices include TAX
- Bookings will be confirmed once payment has been received.
- Payments made by bank transfer will only be valid by sending transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations until February XX, 2020: 100% refund of reservation.
- Cancellations until March XX, 2020: 50% refund of reservation.
- Cancellations after March XX, 2020: non refundable reservation
- Cancellations notified outside the established cancellation period are non-refundable
- Biocuisine Academy “The Sense of Taste” reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel the retreat, notifying participants at least one week before the starting date of the retreat.
- In case of cancellation we will offer a full refund of all monies paid within 10 working days.